Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas!

In 12 days it is Christmas! It is my favorite holiday and also season. I enjoy the decorations and the holiday joy. I also love getting presents . . . . but we should always give too. My sister had a fit when we went to see Santa Claus, so I don't really know what she wants. My brother wants nunchucks. I don't know why but he does. Honestly I really didn't ask Santa for anything. I guess I'm crazy because when I told Saint Nicholas that I didn't want anything for Christmas he kind of looked at me funny. Well anyways I hope you all have a great Christmas! Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. You are the most adorable thing ever! I was laughing so hard at your Merry Christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numchucks, yikes, I don't know if that's a good idea for Cole. And your exactly right when you said, "but we should always give too". Good for you Madison, that's what Christmas is all about. Hope you and the family have a cool yule..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comments! I really appreciate it. I can't wait to do another post!

    ReplyDelete