Monday, July 5, 2010

Today's Adventure's

Today I went outside to play and I saw a ladybug on the screen door. It was red and it had six dots. I took it off the screen and let it crawl on me. Then it flew away. "Bye" I said to the ladybug. Then I saw a butterfly. It was flying very fast. I tried to catch it with my hand but I missed. So my mom gave me a bug catcher. I tried seven times before I caught it. Then I decided to let it go but it wouldn't fly away. So I took my finger and put it in the bug catcher. The butterfly crawled on my finger then flew away. Then I said to the butterfly, "Good-Bye!" Next I went inside. My mom said I could use a camera so I could take pictures and put them on my blog. I took lots of pictures. I took pictures of my brother and my sister. I even took pictures of my hairless cats! They looked funny when I took a picture of them. I took a picture of them having a picnic. I'm going to post a picture of that on my blog. I hope you like my picture of them. Those are the best adventures I have had today!

No comments:

Post a Comment